Whistleblowing & Complaints
Submitting complaints or whistleblower reports
We expect high standards from our staff and from our partners and clients. We operate our business transparently and dependably; we are open and honest in all our dealings; we are objective, consistent and fair; we seek continuous improvement in all aspects of our business. We do not tolerate bribery and corruption, slavery or other criminal conduct, and conduct appropriate risk assessments and diligence to identify and avoid such risks.
We welcome whistleblower reports drawing attention to instances of failure within our systems or procedures, or examples of misconduct. These might include instances of the following in connection with the MedAccess business:
- a criminal offence has been committed, is being committed or is likely to be committed;
- a person has failed, is failing or is likely to fail to comply with any legal obligation to which he or she is subject;
- a miscarriage of justice has occurred, is occurring or is likely to occur;
- the health and safety of any individual has been, or is being or is likely to be endangered;
- the environment has been, is being or is likely to be damaged; or
- there has been a deliberate attempt to conceal any of the above.
- Whistleblower reports can be sent to [email protected]
Our Compliance Officer will conduct an investigation into the reports, and we will progress them as quickly as possible. As much as we are able to, we will keep you informed of our investigations. Once we have completed the investigation, you will be provided with a summary of the outcome, again in so far as we are permitted to by law and/or confidentiality obligations.
Our Board will oversee the handling of all whistleblower reports that raise material issues. You can find our Whistleblowing Policy here.